Senior Software Engineer
Senior software engineer engaged to develop information systems, integrate different platforms, software, and applications, and implement technology solutions
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating requirements through analysis, problem definition, solution development, and implement solutions.
- Provide documentations, plans, procedures, guidelines, policies, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and coding standard.
- Develop system specifications, case studies, and gap analysis.
- Conduct studies, testing, and recommendation on software and hardware licenses.
- Relevant and current in knowledge of development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional online and offline publications, maintaining professional networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development, and service issues.
- Setup and installation for local and production of different services web, email, and database.
- Participate in software release and post-release activities, including support for product launch evangelism (e.g. developing demonstrations and/or samples) and competitive analysis for subsequent product build/release cycles.
- Testing, including defining/supporting acceptance testing and gathering feedback from pre-release testers.
- Solid Programming Skills (Software Design, Coding, Debugging, Documentation, and Testing)
- Strong experience in software development & delivery best practices like – TDD, CI/CD
- Graduate of any of the following degree: BS CS, BS IT, CoE
- Prior experiences in payment and banking API integrations
- 4-5+ Years of Professional Work Experience
- Collaborate with team or lead a team to brainstorm and create new products
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Core Development Skills
- Web development: HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Ajax & JQuery
- Database: MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL
- DB Programming: SQL, Stored Procedures, Views
- Frameworks: Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Symfony2
- Markup Languages: XML, JSON, SOAP
- Platform: Windows, Linux, MacOS
- Services: Apache, Nginx, Apache Tomcat, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Mail (SMTP/POP)
- Version Control: Git
- Temporarily due to COVID-19