Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs market research and collects customer feedback
- Evaluates products and forecasts performance
- Provides recommendations on product launch strategies
- Generates reports and presentations on results findings
- Monitors product performance
- Analyzes market data, trends, and behaviors
- Evaluate the company products and compare them against industry trends.
- Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company's current and future needs.
- Provide assistance to product and rating reviews.
- Develop and oversee small to medium-scale projects.
- Analyze metrics to improve company products continually.
- Contribute to company operations, such as costing, inventory control, planning, and budgeting.
- Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth.
- Work with other company departments to improve the analysis and presentation of products.
- 3 years of payment, remittance, and banking experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, mathematics, statistics, or any related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in product analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent multitasking and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional time-management skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint) is preferred
- Proficient in databases (MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle, NoSQL)
- The ability to work under pressure and adapt to change.
- The ability to balance customer needs against the company’s vision.
- Excellent time management skills.