Global Marketing Manager
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Global Marketing Manager. As an important member of the ALTPAYNET Global Team, the Global Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing all marketing initiatives from traditional, digital to social platforms targeting the financial and banking industry which include banks, payment service providers, independent sales organizations (ISOs), value-added resellers (VARs), independent software vendors (ISVs) and e-commerce/mobile commerce merchants which are located globally.
Global Marketing Manager must be performance-driven marketing professional with experience in B2B and B2C marketing strategy, planning, and execution. An activator, collaborator, creative idea generator & strategic thinker in a fast-paced environment.
Responsible for all marketing strategies and activities within the company. Oversees the marketing department and provides direction and feedback on major projects. Makes key decisions regarding product distribution, budgeting, branding, and sales. Works with other company officers to set the overall direction and objectives for product and service offerings.
Performs any functions necessary, within the scope of authority and expertise, to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to customers:
- Acts as the highest-ranking employee in the marketing department
- Assists in the interviewing, hiring, and training of key marketing staff members, including marketing managers and consultants
- Research and analyses market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies
- Uses research findings and analysis to provide direction to marketing managers regarding upcoming marketing projects, new products or services, and overall strategy
- Identifies areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities
- Approves all marketing campaigns and plans before they are implemented
- Weighs in on important decisions involving product advertising, packaging, media channels, and branding
- Maintains the department's budget and ensures all marketing activities are cost-effective
- Works with other company officers to establish budgets and marketing objectives
- Monitors marketing and sales performance and adjusts strategies as needed.
- Assists other teams with research and service requests for all customer inquiries.
- Willingness to be cross-trained on other related tasks.
- Performs related and unrelated duties as may be required.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Marketo, Hubspot, and Salesforce)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Ability to travel as necessary
- We’re looking for someone with 4+ years of experience in marketing, has a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or a similar degree.