The Product Marketing Associate will help drive go-to-market activities developing strategy and messaging, and creating marketing assets and sales tools in support of product and service launches and new business initiatives. He/she will also work closely with their counterparts across the organization or CLIENT Organization to provide content and direction in support of campaigns and customer experience initiatives.
Working closely with the Product Management team, the PMM will analyze product concepts, features and specifications - identifying the buyer and user benefits that will most effectively generate new sales and drive subscription and retention. The Product Marketing Associate will assist in determining appropriate positioning and messaging through prospect, customer, and competitive research, then create and deliver content, assets, and sales tools to internal and external stakeholder groups, in the Philippines and internationally.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Product Management to understand product and service features, capabilities and customer benefits.
- Create comprehensive brand positioning and/or product messaging documents that serve as a primary source of content for web sites, collateral, white papers, etc.
- Develop and/or maintain a portfolio of sales presentations, competitive tools, customer reference assets, white papers, and analyst reports.
- Develop and maintain buyer and user personas based on target market, customer base, and industry research.
- Collaborate with the team across the company on positioning and key messages for marketing campaigns, programs and landing pages.
- Participate as a key member of cross-functional product launch teams.
- Deliver pre-launch sales and partner readiness events and webcasts to ensure awareness and adoption of product positioning and messaging strategy, available sales tools, collateral, and competitive information.
- Be a brand and product steward, ensuring positioning and messaging is accurate across communication mediums and deliverables.
- Continually seek new ways of improving existing processes or introduce new processes to bring efficiency and value to the business.
- Four-year college degree in a relevant field (marketing, business administration, and business communications) preferred. MBA a plus.
- 1+ years of product marketing/marketing experience ideally in a business application software environment, or related field. CRM and Marketing Automation experience a plus.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, multi-task, deadline-driven work environment.
- Strong written communication skills are a must.
- Demonstrable accomplishment of process improvements and/or introduction of new processes resulting in increased business efficiency.
- Strong project management skills with preference for experience in business software or related field.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to assess situations and propose innovative solutions based on analysis of all factors.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, between technical and non-technical teams.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Consistently demonstrate a high level of customer service for internal and external customers.
- Minimal travel as required (5%)
Email us your resume at email@example.com