Join us in the world of
Associate Software Engineer
Entry level position intended to develop information systems, integrate different platforms, software, and applications, and implement technology solutions
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating requirements through analysis, problem definition, solution development, and implement solutions.
- Provide documentations, plans, procedures, guidelines, policies, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and coding standard.
- Develop system specifications, case studies, and gap analysis.
- Conduct studies, testing, and recommendation on software and hardware licenses.
- Relevant and current in knowledge of development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional online and offline publications, maintaining professional networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development, and service issues.
- Setup and installation for local and production of different services web, email, and database.
- Participate in software release and post-release activities, including support for product launch evangelism (e.g. developing demonstrations and/or samples) and competitive analysis for subsequent product build/release cycles.
- Testing, including defining/supporting acceptance testing and gathering feedback from pre-release testers.
- General Programming Skills (Software Design, Coding, Debugging, Documentation, and Testing)
- Fresh Graduate of any of the following degree: BS CS, BS IT, CoE
- Good background for the core development skills will be preferred:
- Web development: HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Ajax & JQuery
- Database: MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL
- DB Programming: SQL, Stored Procedures, Views
- Frameworks: Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Symfony2
- Markup Languages: XML, JSON, SOAP
- Platform: Windows, Linux, MacOS
- Services: Apache, Nginx, Apache Tomcat, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Mail (SMTP/POP)
- Version Control: Git
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your desired
position and resume to become a part of our team!
Back to Careers