Join us in the world of
Global Client Success Executive
We are looking for a Global Customer Success Executives / Partner Development Executives. As an Important member of the ALTPAYNET Account Management team, the Global Customer Success executive will be responsible for managing and growing partner relationships with Whitelabel PSPs, independent sales organizations (ISOs), value added resellers (VARs), independent software vendors (ISVs) and e-commerce/mobile commerce merchants who are located globally. The role's activities will include identifying opportunities and growth areas within existing partner customer base, ensuring partners have a thorough understanding of ALTPAYNET offerings and can effectively communicate the ALTPAYNET value propositions to end user customers (e.g. merchants), and promoting the cross-selling of multiple offerings.
Global Customer Success Executives / Partner Development Executives may be called upon to facilitate technical support and/or to provide training on ALTPAYNET products and tools. They may even help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize the software or products based on the customer’s business needs or business plans. Commit to providing value at every interaction. Serve as the focal point for all information and communication on critical operational issues and act as the service contact for all operational areas (technical, workflow, customer support, risk, billing, etc. issues).
This role will require close coordination with a wide range of ALTPAYNET teams, including: Account Management, Sales, Consulting Services, Product, Sales Support, Business Development and other Operations team.
Whilst this role is ideally going to be based full time from our MAKATI office we would accommodate applicants looking to work remotely.
Performs any functions necessary, within scope of authority and expertise, to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to customers:
- Serves as primary contact or manage a portfolio of Local and Global to foster long-term business relationships and ensure customers get live with the product quickly and effectively;
- Deliver a proactive customer contact strategy to drive usage, satisfaction, and revenue growth;
- Promote best practices and optimization strategies with our partners
- Provide analysis and reporting of existing programs to deliver measurable ROI and drive further adoption of new features
- Monitor customer health to track usage and overall customer satisfaction
- Drive customer advocacy and escalations by collaborating with development, product management, and support teams to improve the offering for ALTPAYNET Clients;
- Serves as the primary point of contact and liaison between payments underwriting/risk team and identified sponsored Partners.
- Assists with sponsor implementations in conjunction with the processor, service provider and card brands.
- Coordinates documentation and calculations for monthly billing statements.
- Understands the client's business and builds a partnership to achieve growth and retain a positive relationship between client and the bank.
- Reviews bulletins from the service provider, as well as the card brands, to keep informed of fraud/risk issues and/or changes in the industry.
- Assists with technical builds, installation and training of client accounts.
- Assists with retention of the merchant portfolio and sponsorship clients by providing excellent customer service.
- Researches new processing solutions and merchant payment and SaaS services or products.
- Assists with research and service requests for all customer inquiries.
- Willingness to be cross-trained on other related tasks.
- Performs related and unrelated duties as may be required.
- Associate/ Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of educational and professional training.
- Preferably with 2-3 years of merchant payment services (acquiring) experience directly supporting customers. Additional general banking experience is helpful.
- Extensive knowledge of the merchant acquiring industry including compliance, technology, processes and profitability.
- Strong technology aptitude including MS Office applications, banking core-processing systems, CRM, merchant processing platforms.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills with the ability to manage SMB, mid-market & enterprise accounts
- Ability to manage projects cross-functionally with Product, Sales & Process Engineering with a high attention to detail
- Curiosity to dive deep on the details of our products and industry
- Possess strong customer service and client retention skills;
- Understand how to target opportunities based on total potential, likely profitability & probability of success;
- Will be capable of prioritizing time on the right opportunities to maximize results and maintaining a pipeline with opportunities to maximize productivity over the course of the year;
- Possess excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills;
- You are a creative thinker who is constantly looking to bring new and fresh ideas to your team
- You have a demonstrated track record in building and nurturing relationships all the way up to CXO level, but still enjoy the thrill of onboarding new and upcoming merchants and brands
- You are obsessed with understanding your merchants' needs, developing their business and becoming a true business partner
- Obsessed with problem solving, and challenges don’t scare you - you appreciate being stretched to think creatively and execute in new areas
- You handle adversity with poise and polish - you are able to turn a situation around to make a merchant/client feel heard and well-positioned for success - with a true Voice of the Client attitude
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your desired
position and resume to become a part of our team!
Back to Careers