Join us in the world of
Senior Mobile Developer
Senior level position responsible for supporting the mobile applications for the company. This senior level position offers opportunities to gain hands-on experience with rapidly-evolving technologies in a constantly growing financial technology industry. Furthermore, the company offers special incentives to successful roll outs.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible in delivering results for the mobile application development team.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating requirements through analysis, problem definition, solution development, and implement mobility solutions.
- Design and plot work breakdowns on the mobility project and solutions requirements for internal and external use of the organization.
- Provide documentations, plans, procedures, guidelines, policies, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and coding standard.
- Develop system specifications, case studies, and gap analysis.
- Conduct studies, testing, and recommendation on software and hardware licenses needed.
- Setup, develop, install, build, and deploy mobile applications for local and production of different services web calls, email, database, push notifications, and all functions needed as part of the identified mobility requirements.
- Lead and manage software releases and post-release activities, including support for product launch evangelism (e.g. developing demonstrations and/or samples) and competitive analysis for subsequent product build/release cycles.
- Provide documents and controls from defining up to supporting acceptance testing and gathering feedback from pre-release testers and beta testers.
- Make sure that patches and fixes are applied on identified defects, enhancements, and undergo thorough security and compliance checks and updates.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development, and service issues once the mobile applications are released and used in different use cases.
- Take time to get updated with the current trends and gain knowledge of new development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment by participating in educational activities, reading professional online and offline publications, maintaining professional networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Proficient and Advanced in Programming Skills (Software Design, Coding, Debugging, Documentation, and Testing)
- Strong system development planning and successful project rollouts
- Experience in interfacing and integrating to different APIs (application programming interfaces)
- Following degree: BS CS, BS IT, CoE
- 4-8+ Years in the IT industry
- Good background for the core development skills will be preferred:
- Proficiency with object-oriented programming
- Background in MVC/MVVM architectural pattern
- Development experience with any of the following languages: C#, Objective-C, C++, Java, Swift, XAML
- Web development: HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Ajax & JQuery is
- Experience with Android, iOS, and/or .NET frameworks
- Mobility features and functions in security, interactivity, events, and intuitiveness on UI/UX
- Database: MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, NoSQLs, Firebase
- DB Programming: SQL, Stored Procedures, Views
- Frameworks: Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Symfony2
- Markup Languages: XML, JSON, SOA (REST/SOAP)
- Platform: Windows, Linux, MacOS
- Services: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Mail (SMTP/POP)
- Version Control: Git
- Cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Contact us at email@example.com and send us your desired
position and resume to become a part of our team!
Back to Careers